Friday, December 17, 2010

Motivational Talk..

Goal Setting..The main content in the talk.. The talk is presented by my hematology lecturer, Sir Faizul.. 

The content in the talk is about how to achieve our ambition, what we need to do to achieve what we want to be in future.. And he gave a lot of tips on how to set our goal and achieve it..

Some tips that I remember is we need to planned it well, without planning our goal will be lost.. Like a vacation without planning.. (I'm sorry if you not understand what I'm saying here.. Just act like you understand if you not understand) hehe..

Other than that, we need to draw a map.. Like a pathway.. Okey., for example your first step on the map is you want to get a dean's list.., then get a president list..,after that..,finished the diploma..,further study in MBBS.., graduation..,housemanship..,be a good doctor..,have a great family...and so on..

It is motivate me..And I want to study really well, I don't want to study for the sake of the exam..I want to study and understand all what I've study.. Insya'Allah..If have some luck..,I'll continue my study to MBBS soon and I want to be a really good doctor.. Pray for me.. =)

Sorry, I don't have a picture..I didn't bring the camera today..Hopefully I have 1 picture..
=)

0 Your opinion:

Introduction